Call Center Agent
Sorry, this job has expired.
Liquid Education is a contact and resource center that connects potential students with career colleges, universities, and technical and trade schools. We provide outlets and opportunities so potential students can advance their education.
We are now hiring Call Center Agents. Your pay will be $13/hr+incentive pay to start.
In addition to competitive hourly pay+bonuses, some of our amazing benefits include:
• 100% Paid Training
• Tuition assistance—And after training we will work with school schedules.
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance
• Up to 18 paid days off of work, in your first year
• 401(k) with some company matching available
• Tremendous opportunity for growth and upward mobility
• Performance is rewarded – you drive your own success.
• Casual Dress Code
We welcome those currently enrolled in school to apply, as well. We will work with most school schedules (after the initial 4 week training) and offer a very generous tuition reimbursement program of up to $5,250/year. That’s right, we will help you go to school just as much as we are helping those we talk with! It's a great way to help fill that void while you work towards your degree.
Our Call Center Agents are responsible for taking calls, mainly inbound and a few outbound, from vendors and prospects to assist them in connecting with and developing a lead for these higher educational institutions.
• High school diploma or GED
• 1-3 years of customer service preferred and at least 6 months to a year of consistent work history
• Match prospects with jobs using the information obtained about the job search.
• Email prospects about job postings.
• Complete job profiles for the prospect.
• Transfer prospects who are considering school to an internal Education Advisor.
• Place outbound calls and receive inbound calls from live transfer vendors with potential customers who have been solicited through advertisements and job web sites.
• Ask good, relevant, and open-ended questions to gain knowledge about career and/or school of interest.
• Obtain customer information such as name, address and enter information into computers.
• Build rapport quickly with the prospect to better target the needs and interests of specific individuals.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office computer skills.
• Must possess and be able to demonstrate strong influencing and closing skills.
• Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
Truth is, we don’t hire just anybody. We hire people who are passionate about our mission statement and values. Liquid Education is all about learning and growing – and we want employees who are, themselves, dedicated to professional growth and learning.
Is this you? If so, apply today to learn more about Liquid Education. We do suggest you use a G-Mail e-mail account, all others should check their spam/junk mail to allow our correspondences. Notifications are typically sent within 24-48 business hours after completion of the application.
Liquid Education call center is several steps above the norm. The environment is clean and organized, the call center representatives are smiling and greeting one another, and contrary to popular belief about call centers there is no shouting in the hallways. People take advantage of our game room, lounge, internet bar, walking trails, food vendors, and fitness center.
We even have a group of employees dedicated to philanthropy and sustaining our company culture. The Culture Club hosts events like food drives, school supply drives, and community and health awareness programs. They also make sure we are having fun as an employee family through contests, awards, appreciation events, and at-your-desk activities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.